- Save €226.39
VOGO SL670 - Japanese toilet
Smart toilet with glazed ceramic interior + ABS.
- • APP (IOS and Android) + remote control.
- • White colour and rear detail of the lid in bronze.
- • Without water tank.
FREE SHIPPING IN 24H - 48H.
The Vogo SL series is distinguished by its minimalist design of the smart toilets:
- · Simple and with small colour details.
- · Made of glazed ceramic and ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) exterior, a thermoplastic that provides rigidity and resistance.
- · White colour with the back of the lid raised in light bronze.
- · Measurements: 650 x 400 x 480mm (Length x width x height)
- · Shape of the structure: Rectangular.
- · 15 different functions: Heated seat, water jet washing and air drying system, approach sensor and massage function among others.
- · Remote control operation: App (iOS and Android), remote control and through the built-in digital panel.
- · Flushing: Water jet system.
- · Installation with outlet to floor or wall.
CONTENT (Accessories included for installation):
- Serie del producto
- Serie Lujo asequible
- Nombre del producto
- Cover with approach sensor, (auto-open and close)
- Feminine cleaning
- Men's Cleaning
- Water massage
- Drying with heating
- Warm seat
- Washing with warm water
- Self-cleaning hygienic nozzle
- Automatic deodorization
- Odourless, manual and/or automatic emptying
- Smooth self-closing
- Hinged lid lock, remote
- Night light
- Odourless cleaning prior to use
- APP, IOS and Android function
- Tube position adjustment
- Self-cleaning by pressure
- Adjusting the water temperature
- Adjusting the drying temperature
- Adjusting the seat temperature
How to download the APP for iOS?
To download the APP on your iPhone:
1. Access the App Store.
2. Search for the “Smart toilet” App and click on “Download”.
3. Open the application.
4. Press the "Connect" button.
5. Available for S and SL Series models.
How to download the APP for Android?
To download the APP on your smartphone:
1. Accede a Google Play.
To install a VOGO Smart Toilet, three basic elements are required, which already exist in every home.
1.- A wastewater outlet: which may be to the wall or to the floor.
a. Wall connection: between 160 and 180mm from the floor.
b. Floor connection: between 150 and 400mm from the wall.
2.- A running water outlet, which must have a pressure greater than 0.2Mpa (200Kpa), when the smart toilet is installed on the wall or floor.
3.- To have a 230 V socket type F, which is the standard in Europe, in Switzerland and the United Kingdom are type J and G respectively.
PRESSURE PARAMETERS FOR GOOD OPERATION
- For wall-mounted toilets (Trap P) and floor-standing toilets (Trap S), water pressure must be greater than 0.2Mpa (200Kpa).
- The flow rate must be 5L by 15 ".
The distance between the toilet and the wall can vary depending on several aspects to consider:
The measurements that appear in the images of the different installations for both floor and wall are approximate.